We’re searching for organised people with a passion for games to help our team of artists, coders and designers create the best mobile and digital console games around.
Location: Remote initially, then in office at Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
Salary: Dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday per annum, increasing to 28 days based on duration of employment
- Flexible working hours
Start date: As soon as possible
You must be flexible, adaptable, passionate and technically aware. You must possess the commitment and drive to take command of a project and organise it into a controlled and seamless production process.
Reporting to the Head of Production to help with all aspects of scheduling and team management throughout the development life cycle. You will manage the process for multiple projects whilst working in conjunction with each discipline playing a key role in creating award-winning games.
Main duties and responsibilities
As a Producer you will be passionate about games, games development and possess a strong understanding and knowledge of the processes involved accompanied with a strong desire to learn.
An awareness of best practice processes such as Agile is essential as the person we require must possess a knowledge of the tools of the trade. We will provide the awesome location, fun working environment, fantastically talented team and a variety of stellar projects on a variety of hardwares. The candidate must possess that special ingredient that says they want to make great games, on time, in budget and of the highest quality. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project’s successful delivery and will need to display an ability and willingness to work with the team to ensure consistency between vision and implementation.
- Strong team management skills – experience of managing teams of developers in all disciplines
- A strong team player, who is able to deal with difficult situations and problems
- Strong risk analysis skills where it relates to scheduling, budget, personnel and design
- The ability to identify and communicate project milestone goals and objectives
- Ability to learn quickly and turn your hand to a variety of tasks
- Awareness and understanding of Agile scheduling processes
- Published titles with Producer credits are essential
- Two years’ professional game development experience working in a lead position
- An appreciation of online / mobile gaming is an advantage
How to apply
No Agencies. Not even the ones who think the statement doesn’t apply to them or pretend to have missed this line.
Please send a CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Producer’. Your CV should include links to an online portfolio or LinkedIn profile.
There is no deadline for applications.
Amuzo is an equal opportunities employer. A copy of our equal opportunities policy is available on request.