Reporting to the Head of 3D Art you will be designing and developing 3D environments, characters and objects for use in mobile and digital console games. You will be a key member of the team, creating game worlds using Maya and Unity – a master of mobile oriented artwork and have a portfolio to wow us.
Location: Remote initially, then in office at Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
Salary: Dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday per annum, increasing to 28 days based on duration of employment
- Flexible working hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Experience using 3D modelling software, preferably Maya, to create 3D game assets
- Experience using Unity
- The ability to work in a variety of 3D art styles
- Creative spirit is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Operate in an Agile development environment and work as part of a team
- Liaise with the developers and designers to ensure correct functionality in game
- Ability to critically evaluate your own work constructively
- Able to demonstrate a high level of creativity and understanding of modelling, texturing, lighting and particles
- Enthusiastic about mobile and digital console games
- 1 year of industry experience
- Accurate and precise work
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
How to Apply
No Agencies. Not even the ones who think the statement doesn’t apply to them or pretend to have missed this line.
Please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘3D Artist’. Your CV should include links to an online portfolio or LinkedIn profile.
There is no deadline for applications.
Amuzo is an equal opportunities employer. A copy of our equal opportunities policy is available on request.